Black Friday is ALL ABOUT LACE. Watch and learn how you can get $15 off your first panty and bra set from The Philly Bra Lady! Black Friday Just Got Sexy. Like us on Facebook now for official #BlackLaceFriday alerts and updates.
Aside from not knowing where our (bra) bands should lay on our back(s) we also don’t exactly know how our breast should look inside of a bra. Sounds strange doesn’t it. But truth be told, before I became a professional bra fitter I didn’t know these things either.
To Recap Your Bra Is made Up Of 5 Parts:
- Hook & Eye Closures
- Gore (Bridge)
Last month we covered everything about your bras band. In this week’s #TataTuesday Tip we are talking about the Gore of the bra or as we like to call it The Bridge! What it is, what it does and why your boobs are spilling out of your bra! Watch & Learn!
How can men working at a bigger cup size lingerie specialist understand their target audience? The answer is not what you would think…
Hey lovers😘 there’s only one week until #valentineday ❤️Check out my tips on how to be super sexy and confident in lingerie at any size on an all new edition of My New Philly Fast forward to minute mark 5:45….
Today I’m a professional bra fitter. I travel all around the Philadelphia tri state fitting and educating women on the importance of wearing the right size bra. But 15 years ago I was wearing 2 bras everyday. All due to the fact that I wasn’t knowledgable about bras or my own breast.I know I’m not alone in that. Studies have shown that 85% of women are still wearing the wrong size bra. And so now I’m on a mission to help women feel comfortable and confident in their bras.
Here are my quick tips on how to Wear, Care & Wash Your Bra
- When wearing a bra your breast should never touch! I call this separate but equal. And yes this applies to a push up bra.
- Never wear your bra 2 days in a row. If you wear it on Monday, you can’t wear it again until at least Thursday.This helps to ensure that bra reshapes and stays taunt.
- Don’t pull the glider adjuster on the straps over your shoulder this causes too much stress on your shoulder and could lead too bruising over time.
5. Bras require very little soap. Baby shampoo is the best thing to use to wash your bras. NEVER USE WOOLITE.
6. Always hang dry your bras or lay them flat. NEVER put them in the dryer.
7. Wear nude or a color closest to your skin tone under white, light to sheer clothing, not black.