Black Friday is ALL ABOUT LACE. Watch and learn how you can get $15 off your first panty and bra set from The Philly Bra Lady! Black Friday Just Got Sexy. Like us on Facebook now for official #BlackLaceFriday alerts and updates.
No White After Labor Day? Tell’em boy bye. I’ll wear what I want when I want. Truth be told I wanted to wear this amazing suede jacket back in July but that would have been just crazy. I’m an 80s baby (1984 to be exact) but the 70’s are back in full effect. But I’m not a trend person. I teach women my professional style philosophy…
Style is personal. You have to find what works for you. Don’t force it. Don’t follow trends. Know your bra size, wear shapewear and follow your heart
So when I saw this coat I knew this would be my gateway to 70s style for Fall 2016. If your new to the to the 1970s trend think, fringe, baby blue eyeshadow, platforms and flare jeans.
Stylist Tips For Incorporating This Trend
- Start with Accessories: an earring or shoe is a great place to start. Its small enough to wear to work but punchy enough to make an impact.
- Pick Neutral Colors: I choose brown so that I may wear this with many things for different occasions.
- Wear Classic Shapes: Wearing trending pieces in modern shapes and silhouettes so that will stand the test of time in your closet, no matter how much you paid for the item.
Aside from not knowing where our (bra) bands should lay on our back(s) we also don’t exactly know how our breast should look inside of a bra. Sounds strange doesn’t it. But truth be told, before I became a professional bra fitter I didn’t know these things either.
To Recap Your Bra Is made Up Of 5 Parts:
- Hook & Eye Closures
- Gore (Bridge)
Last month we covered everything about your bras band. In this week’s #TataTuesday Tip we are talking about the Gore of the bra or as we like to call it The Bridge! What it is, what it does and why your boobs are spilling out of your bra! Watch & Learn!
HATE PANTY LINES? SIMPLY SMOOTH HEAVEN!
No woman wants people to know what lives underneath or the exact circumference of her panties. Panty lines are just NO GOOD! My solution are these amazing girl shorts! I wear them under skirts, dresses, knit pants or by themselves. Nothing is more comfortable on a weekend at home. Netflicks and Chill just got an upgrade.
But whether you’re wearing it under the perfect pencil skirt, shift dress or your on-the-go work attire, my simply soft long leg girl short is the perfect alternative to Spanx.
Trust me adding this to your intimates drawer will perfect your entire fall wardrobe.
Why Its The Spanx Runner Up!
- Longer length provides inner thigh comfort and prevents rubbing
- Soft, yet structured; features a touch of slimming for a smooth look and feel
- Ultra soft, stretch lace waistband, moves with, and not against you, for a flat finish
- Cotton Modal blend fabric was hand selected to maximize everyday fit and comfort; they are the softest panties in our collection
- Easy Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Affordable: Only $20 ea.
Click to eliminate panty lines now! https://www.discoverpeach.com/s/karimab
And don’t forget receive $15 off your girl short when you buy a tee shirt bra and panty! Get your $15 gift here!
Well ladies we have come to the end of our Bra Band Series. We’ve covered Why Your Brand Is The Most Important Part of Your Bra. Following that we talked about The Real Reason You Have Hook & Eye Closures on your band. Now we are finishing up with What you need to know about your bras band before you buy.
As a professional bra fitter I call this step The Rubber Band Test! Get your phones and your pencils out ladies, its note taking time! Watch & Learn!
HAVE A BRA OR SHAPE-WEAR QUESTION. BE SURE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK FOR LIVE CHAT ALERTS
Some of the biggest myths about the band of your bra are below
- Hook Your Bra Where It Feels The Most Comfortable
- Your Bra Band Should Be Loose
- Your Bra Band Should Be Tight
- Its Going To Hurt And Pinch
And those are just the beginning. Want to learn from The Bra Lady and Finally Get Comfortable In Your Bra? Watch Me Dispel these myths! It takes 30 seconds to feel the perfect fit. These next 2 minutes will lead to you finding your 30 second perfect fit!