Its almost Summer and of course I’m happy about the warmer temps. I’ve already hosted a memorial day bbq. But over the past year or so I have acquired some of the best products for the sun, beach and the cray… of summer. Now I’m sharing them with you. Here are my summer must have for 2016, bras included.
- 1. White Jeans– Yes they are a must. I don’t care what your size or how much (or little booty you have) but your curves in some white jeans. Ladies check out my faves here.
- 2. Red Nail Polish– I only wear 4 colors on my nails. White, Nude, Black & Thrill In Brazil by OPI. Get some in yo life!
- 3. Moisturizer– My new favorite sunscreen for my face. Take a deep breathe with SPF is light, cooling and non-greasy. Philosophy got it right!
- 4. Tinted Moisturizer – Holy Grail Product! Laura Mercier is an award winning tinted moisturizer. What I LOVE about it, color match and range, light/airy, medium coverage and it has spf. Summer
- 5. Sports Bra– If you are like me you workout year round. Generally speaking you should buy a new bra (or 2) every season. Sports bras are one of the most important bras you should own. So get a new sports bra ladies.
- 6. High Waist Swimsuit– I have belly jelly. So if you are like me then a highwaist swim suit is for you. Check out my tips on swimwear in this video.
- 7. Waterproof Sunscreen– I was introduced to Clarins about 2 years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since. I loathe heavy sunscreen but i’m serious about sun protection. This is THE BEST sunscreen around. And I love that is in a non aerosol spray bottle.
- 8. Jellies– An Old School Classic. Jellies are cute soft rubber sandals. They are usually colorful and comfy but these ones from Henri Bendel super chic.