Spring is coming and I couldn’t be more excited. I’m so jealous of those of you who live in areas where it barely drops below 50! In less than 48 hours Fashion Week in NYC will commence and I will be covering my favorite trends for Fall 2013..curvy girl edition of course. But before we jump two seasons lets talk about how you can rock the trends of Spring.
*Unsure of what the trends are check out my coverage of the Spring/Summer shows from September Fashion Week 2012.
- The Neutral: Dorothy Perkins Grey Colorblock Dress $69
- Cool Camo: Forever21 Plus Studded Utility Jacket $43
- Contrast: J. Crew Colorblock Tartine Satchel Handbag $325
- Pretty Utility: Neon Trim Parka Jacket $75
5. Pastels & Bows: J. Crew Collection Contessa Snakeskin Bow Pump $278
6. Sporty Spice: Dorothy Perkins Blue Blurred Digital Dress $69
7. Prints That Sparkle: ASOS Curve Jewel Place Jacket $78
8. Ombre: ASOS Curve Ombre Sweater
9. Leather: ASOS Curve Leather Pencil Skirt $167
I adore this skirt. It has jersey cotton side panels to give more stretch for our curves! GENIUS! American brands need to catch up! Anyway what trends are you craving… mixing prints, creamy pastels, metallics? Leave us some inspiration below (comment section) and tell us what your looking forward to rocking this spring.
Oh and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter & Instagram @SkinnyMinority! Thanks For Reading!