- Age: 31
- Location: Queens, NY
- Alma Mater: SUNY Old Westbury
- Occupation: Corporate banking professional/ fashion blogger/creator of personal style blog The Style Climber
- Little Know Fact: I have always toyed with the idea of being a model and now I get to express that through my blog
- Fashion Must Haves: A great statement bag and shoes.
- Lifestyle: I love to be in the company of good people. I enjoy special moments with stimulating conversations
- Personal Style: My style consists of classy, sophisticated, sexy, and playful looks
- Best Fashion Advice: A great woman taught me that nothing is never too expensive or unattainable to acquire. Saving for a month, 6 months or a year, and finally making that special purchase will make you feel spectacular and you will never regret it!
- Favorite Item in Your Closet: This is such a tough question, but I would definitely say my Tory Burch Reva Leopard Flats.
Besides her obvious great personal style what I loved about Candace was her story, her obsession with fashion is deeply rooted. Mama Belle (candace mom) was a seamtress and dressed Candace and her sister in frilly dresses like 2 sweet American Girl Dolls. My mom also had a mean sew game and made all her dresses when she was younger, unfortunately I never got the chance to wear any of her designs. When fashion past times are past down thru generations it gives a gal more personal style than a stylist ever could. No shade to my fellow stylist but real personal style, well is personal.
” I want to evolve by taking risks and stepping out of my comfort zone.”
“My love for fashion stretches all spectrums of a closet(s) budget” said Candace. We love that! Having the ability to make $3 look like $300 is a strong point for any fashion gal. But Candace, isn’t just a fashion girl, she’s a Style Climber, and most importantly is our Style Hero!
We Salute You!