THIS YEAR WE ARE TAKING A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO LIVING A GLAMOUROUS LIFE, THIS YEAR WE ARE TRADING TEAR DROP DIAMONDS FOR PEARLS OF SWEAT AND CARB-FREE WEEKS FOR PIZZA FILLED WEEKENDS! LADIES ITS TIME TO KICK THINGS UP A NOTCH. BEING FASHIONABLE MEANS LOOKING GREAT INSIDE AND OUT! YOU CAN’T HAVE FASHION WITHOUT FITNESS AND FITNESS WITHOUT FOOD.
To top things off here are some daily tips from Martina Liverani via Vogue Curvy.com on loving your body and your whole self, mind, body and spirit more each day! Take a few moments read the list, our personal fav is #7 on respecting the body! As always Thank You so much for reading and mark those calendars!
1. Loving your body is a daily process: do one little thing every day, and make time to dedicate exclusively to yourself.
2. Loving your body is not an abstract concept: it goes together with perspectives, attitudes and concrete actions to apply day by day.
3. Loving your body, fulfilling your dreams and following your passions is not a question of weight: there’s no need to wait to lose weight before being the person you want to me. It’s better to start pursuing your dreams immediately.
4. Everyone should be respected and pampered regardless of their size, weight or the shape of their body.
5. Ad campaign images and the ones in the magazines are absurdly over-retouched in Photoshop. This is why the women seem so perfect: but you can’t be like models who don’t exist in the real world.
6. Just because everyone is on a diet does not mean that this is the right thing to do: slimming diets don’t work and they aren’t good for you.
7. Having a positive perspective on your own body does not just mean loving your thighs, your stomach or your buttocks. It means taking care of yourself, respecting your body and keeping it healthy – and checking and looking after it when it’s sick.
8. It’s important to develop a sense of gratitude for all the incredible things, big and small, that our body helps us do. It’s a perfect machine, but one you need to keep healthy.
9. Learn to understand and interpret the bad habits that damage your positive perception of your own body. Try to analyze and avoid them.
10. Loving your body also means wearing whatever clothes you want –not just black (because it’s slimming) or large sweat